Hi friends,
I have a query regarding na.omit function.Please ,someone help me.

I have a function
xyz_function<-function(arguments)
{
       some code
       return(list(matrix=dataset))
}

xyz_function_returnvalue<-xyz_function(passed argumentss)

*Case-I*
xyz_function_returnvalue_deletingNArows<-na.omit((xyz_function_returnvalue))
*Case-II*

xyz_function_returnvalue_dataframe_deletingNArows<-na.omit(as.data.frame((pair_raw_data$matrix)))

Both case I and II don't work.My dataset has rows with NA values,that's for
sure.

Whereas this simple code,works fine.I mean from the data frame the rows
containing NA values could be easily deleted.

DF <- data.frame(x = c(1, 2, 3), y = c(0, 10, NA))
DF<-na.omit(DF)
print(DF)

--
Thanks