Dear all,

I recently saw a graph on television that displayed selected
words/phrases in a speech scaled in size according to their frequency.
So words/phrases that were often used appeared large and words that were
rarely used appeared small. The closest thing I can find on the web to
approximate what I saw can be found here:
http://stateoftheunion.onetwothree.net/ The example at that website is
more complicated but captures the general idea.

Would someone point me in the right direction in terms of replicating
such a graph.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Tony N. Brown, Ph.D.

Editor-Elect, American Sociological Review

Associate Professor of Sociology and Human and Organizational
Development (secondary)

Program Faculty, Effective Health Communication and African American &
Diaspora Studies

Faculty Head of Hank Ingram House, The Commons

Vanderbilt University

(615) 322-7518

(615) 322-7505 fax