Hi Daniel.

In short: no.

In more words:
1) I have zone alarm also on my computer and it gives me no warnings.
2) The only two external scripts the site has are of "woopra" and "google
analytics", both are known external statistics services.
3) It could be (although not likely) that the site is hacked and was
injected with something, but services like this one:
http://www.unmaskparasites.com/security-report/
claims that my site is clean.

If you have anymore suggestions - I would love to know them.

Thanks for reporting, what do you think of the site itself BTW?

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com/ (English)