On 12/05/2009 11:45 PM, Tal Galili wrote:
Hi Romain,
First - I'd like to say that you where one of the bloggers I wanted to
e-mail and didn't get to it. I still remember our short session in useR
2009 where you showed me your plans for an R editor - I am still waiting
to see it once it comes out.

Regarding the rest of what you wrote, I'll reply to you in each section:

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Romain Francois