I have a tree with no node labels and I am running ACE many times. I
would like to somehow get ACE data, specifically "reconstruction$ace"
out of R. I can create node labels for my tree using function
makenodelabel, but these don't correspond to the node labels within
the phylo data structure that is used as the names within
"reconstruction$ace". I see two choices:

Is there a way to easily set the node labels for my tree to correspond
to the internal R phylo object node labels?

OR

Is there a way to map the internal phylo node labels to the node
labels on the tree?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Morgan Langille
http://morganlangille.com