Hi all:
I am using the phylock package to read and plot a BEAST tree in R. I want to
remove outgroups from my plot, therefore I used the extract.clade2() from the
phylock package. But, when I try to plot the new phylogeny with the extracted
clade, R quits unexpectedly. I have tried to plot that clade using
extract.clade() from ape package and it works fine, the problem is that I can’t
plot the HPDbars() command doing this way.

What I am doing is more or less like this:

Btree<- read.beast("BEASToutput_logclock.tre”)
tree <- extract.clade2(Btree,127)
plot.phylo(tree, label.offset=0.5, cex=0.7) ## This command cause R to quit
unexpectedly, but only after the extract.clade2()

Has anyone experienced this problem before? What I need is really simple: plot
one clade extracted from a BEAST phylogeny with the height_95%_HPD. Suggestions?
Thanks,

Mariana Mira Vasconcellos
marian...@utexas.edu
PhD candidate