Hi Mariana,

extract.clades2 hasn't been well tested. I wrote it for a specific dataset two
years ago and I don't know if someone else has used it successfully. You can
send me your tree off list and I'll see if I can fix it. Alternatively, you can
identify the nodes concerned (?nodelabels, ?noi) and then extract the HPD
values by their node numbers before using extract.clade.

Cheers,
Christoph