Dear List

I am trying to plot two trees facing each other with pie charts at the nodes
indicating marginal likelihoods of an ancestral state. I have broken the
plotting frame into 3 sections, with one in the centre for the tip labels. I am
using text(rep()) to plot the tip labels into this section, but they do not
match up with the tips plotted by the ladderised tree.

It seems like the plot() function is not plotting the tips in the edge order,
and so when the tip labels are written in 1:n order, they do not match up. How
can I reorder the tip labels to match the order in which the tips are plotted
by plot()? I am happy with the tip order on the plotted tree, so I would rather
work out how to reorder the tip labels in the text() command, rather than
reorder the tips on the tree.

I hope that makes sense!

Henry Ferguson-Gow