Hi,
thank You, it is very nice package, I really like it. Together with APE,
Adegenet, Pegas, etc it is very powerful combination.
Best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science