Hi Glenn.

The phytools function fastBM does Brownian motion simulation with bounds. It is pretty straightforward to figure out, but let me know if you have difficult with the details.

All the best, Liam

Liam J. Revell, Assistant Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org