Hi Liam,

I was trying to get this to work on my tree, but it seems that it doesn't
work for larger phylogenies (~1000 tips)? I get the following error
message,..."Error in allTrees(n, TRUE, dd) :
That would generate 7905853580625 trees, and take up more than 7905853581
MB of memory! "

I have attached my phylogeny here. I am trying to get even 10 different
randomly resolved trees. Is this possible with my phylogeny?

Thanks.
-Laura

--
*Laura M. Jackson*