Hello
I need help with a function.I am analyzing air quality data, available
on the platform
(https://www.purpleair.com/map?opt=1/mAQI/a10/cC0#6.86/-7.215/-72.463).I
will perform a historical series analysis for a state, with data from
a device that measures air quality. It's 720 measurements a
day,however when I access the data (csv format), and load the
spreadsheets in R, an error appears.These are the commands I am using:

*# Set the working
directorysetwd('C:/DataBase/PurpleAir_data/Sensor_csv_data/UFACFloresta')mydir
= '20191101'# Load file list # list.files(path=mydir, pattern="*.csv",
full.names=TRUEmyfiles = list.files(path=mydir, pattern="*.csv",
full.names=T, all.files=F)myfiles# Upload all files and create a
datasetdat_csv = ldply(myfiles,read_csv)dat_csv*

In some spreadsheets it is automatically populated with the append
argument followed by the name of the spreadsheet of the day.

I would like a function so that R disregards this argument in the
spreadsheets it has.

thanks.

*At.te.*
*Francisco Salatiel Clemente de Souza*
*Bacharel em Ciências Biológicas*
*Mestrado em Ecologia e Manejo de Recursos Naturais*
*Universidade Federal do Acre - UFAC*
*Laboratório de Geoprocessamento Aplicado ao Meio Ambiente*

*Cruzeiro do Sul - Acre - Brasil (068) 9977 27 22 *
*ORCID: **0000-0002-5116-7543*

*
Lattes:http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4445179E6
<http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4445179E6> *