Allison,

I think you're right about your suspicion - would you be willing to send me
your data and tree so that I could take a look myself (I'll be in my office
tomorrow)?

I also noticed that you wrote to me directly, earlier.  Apologies for not
seeing that message - I have been very lax in my communication since having
to switch to remote teaching for my classes.  But I will do my best to get
back to you soon!

Trista

--
C. Tristan Stayton