Dear all,

I am trying to run a convergence analysis on a dataset using the convevol
package in R. For this I loaded in a dataset containing data on 27 species
(each with 5 variables) and a phylogenetic tree (including all 27 species).
However, when doing the analysis at the last step (convrat) I get an error.
Here is part of the code:

example<-read.table("link\\to\\dataset.txt", header=TRUE)
phendata<-example[,3:7]

mammaltree <- read.nexus("MammaltreeONE.nex")
pruned.tree <- drop.tip(mammaltree, mammaltree$tip.label[-match(specieslist,
mammaltree$tip.label)])

convtips_PR<-c("Species1","Species2","Species3","Species4","Species5","Species6","Species7","Species8","Species9")
x<-convrat(pruned.tree, phendata, convtips_PR)

And this is the error I am getting:

Error in Ops.data.frame(lineagepaths[[2]][ii, ], lineagepaths[[2]][ii +  :

  '-' only defined for equally-sized data frames

I have the suspicion that my dataframes are not in the same format, but I am
not sure what this could mean and how to solve this. Any help is welcome! Thank
you!

Allison Luger

PhD Candidate Ghent University