Dear,
My name is Bruno and I am a PhD student at Jardim Botânico do Rio de
Janeiro (JBRJ), and one of the analyzes I intend to perform is the
phylogeny of a group of Orchidaceae using the Bayesian Inference method.
I have little experience with R, and I hope someone can help me, be it a
script that can provide necessary packages.
Thanks a lot for the help.

*Bruno Morais de Carvalho*
Doutorando em Botânica - ENBT/JBRJ
Escola Nacional de Botânica Tropical - ENBT
Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro - JBRJ
Rua Pacheco Leão, 2040 - Solar da Imperatriz - Horto
CEP 22460-036 – Rio de Janeiro, RJ