Hi Emmanuel,

Strangely enough it was a Windows machine I used to check it and it runs fine.
The log files from the checks all come back fine except for the note in my
original email, but as the info in the log file only say what the problem is
but gives no indication how to address it in this case I'm struggling with it.
I assume it is something to do with the NAMESPACE file (or, plausibly, the
DESCRIPTION file) but as I can't figure out what's going on and nothing has
changed with imported functions from the geiger package I was hoping someone
might be able to spot issues in those files, or maybe has come across a similar
issue and knows how to resolve it.

Cheers,
Kev

Dr Kevin Arbuckle
Athro Cyswllt (Darllenydd) mewn Biowyddorau (Bioleg Esblygiadol) / Associate
Professor (Reader) in Biosciences (Evolutionary Biology)
Adran Biowyddorau / Department of Biosciences
Cyfadran Gwyddoniaeth a Pheirianneg / Faculty of Science and Engineering
Prifysgol Abertawe  / Swansea University
Abertawe / Swansea
SA2 8PP
UK

Rhowch wybod i ni os hoffech dderbyn eich gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg. Rydym yn
croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu yn Saesneg. Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn
arwain at oedi.