Hello,
kdetrees <https://cran.r-project.org/package=kdetrees> was removed from CRAN
in 2022 "as email to the maintainer is undeliverable". It's licensed under
GPL-2, so I forked <https://github.com/grady/kdetrees> into my repository
<https://github.com/V-Z/kdetrees> and so far corrected few minor issues. The
Git doesn't contain sources for vignettes, and at least for now I'm not going
to decompose PDFs from CRAN archive. If I would in the future re-upload it on
CRAN, is it somehow special procedure regarding I'd be new maintainer of
archived project? And when I started working on this little bit (rather
maintenance fixes than "big" development), are there any general comments or
requests about kdetrees?
Sincerely,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
https://www.natur.cuni.cz/biology/botany/
https://lab-allience.natur.cuni.cz/

Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
Průhonice, Czech Republic
https://www.ibot.cas.cz/en/
Computing cluster
https://sorbus.ibot.cas.cz/en/start