> On May 27, 2015, at 10:14 AM, N N <nawar.noo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 5:39:05 PM UTC+1, johnbclements wrote:
>> What version of Racket is this?
>>
>> John Clements
>
> 6.1.1 Minimal

I did ten minutes of code spelunking, and here’s what I found:

It appears that call-with-file-lock/timeout is being called with a negative
‘delay’, or a negative ‘max-delay’. In the sources for the current version, a
quick look (not thorough by any means) doesn’t turn up a likely call that has a
#:delay or #:max-delay explicitly specified. This could mean

1) There’s another call to call-with-file-lock/timeout that I missed (likely),
2) something terrible is happening below the racket layer (v. unlikely), or
3) I’m making a silly mistake (probably most likely).

Sorry I can’t be more help.

John Clements