Hi Matthew,

thanks fpr your reply! :)

I received a recipe how to modify the configuration
of the ARMBIAN to pull from "unstable" source.
"Unstable" includes racket 6.6 (and hopfully 6.7
soon) -- I think those "unstable" sources are of
Raspbian... :)
Still downloading/updateing....fingers crossed...

Cheers,
Meino

Matthew Flatt <mfl...@cs.utah.edu> [16-10-28 05:04]: