> On Dec 16, 2016, at 9:53 AM, Robby Findler <ro...@eecs.northwestern.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Picky would never assign blame to m1. The places where m1 would be
> blamed would instead fall on, I think, m2.

Ahh, I see. I was confused because I wasn’t paying enough attention
to the blame information in the error message, only at the beginning
of the message which varied between “contract violation” and “broke
its own contract”. When m1 is blamed, I would have expected some
other message, but I guess it makes sense based on the semantics
being used.

Thank you for your patience and your explanation; I think I understand
what’s going on now, at least at a high level.

Alexis