Hi All,

I occasionally write code with errors* that cause the DrRacket error
message to link to an internal Racket file, rather than my own incorrect
code.

The last time I did this it was doing web server code, but I've also
managed it with GUI code.(and playing with DrRacket Plugins)

I've not filed a report (or attempted a patch) on this before, mostly out
of embarrassment, but also because because I feel out of my depth in the
racket internals and the error was in my own code.

Should I report these when I find them? Should I attempt to work out the
cause and attempt a patch?

Kind Regards (and Happy New Year)

Stephen

* who am I kidding? my code is *mostly* errors 😀 :)
--
Kind regards,
Stephen