On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 12:14:15 PM UTC+1, spdegabrielle wrote:
> I'm guessing the 2htdp/image library was used to generate the nice
> backgrounds as per the #lang racket Sierpinski example. You could also use
> the racket/draw library.

The reason I asked is because I've noticed some differences between images in
between version of the new website so I thought that maybe some generative art
package was used and I wondered what it could be.

Also the resizing seems to be fixed now - or maybe it was never broken and I
had old images cached causing the distortion. The new buttons (with blue
Download) work perfectly fine.