Suppose I have some functions defined in a file A.rkt and some tests defined in
the file B.rkt. How can I execute the tests in the command line?

I was expecting to be able to run

> racket A.rkt B.rkt

But this does not evaluate the expressions on B.rkt as I was expecting!

1. Do I need to export the functions in A.rkt with (provide …)?
2. Do I need to add the (require …) in B.rkt?

The idea is to have the students submitting their A.rkt files and I could test
all of them using a single set of tests in another racket file.

Ideas? What am I missing?

Alexandre