Hi.

I am making an app that basically spawns two racket places and i want to be
able to communicate with them from c code.

Will gc happen in the two racket places if i don't keep the main thread
(the one that spawned the places) running? I was thinking about whether i
should keep the main thread running and block on a stream read, sending it
messages, or if i can only call into the main thread when i need something
using racket/chezscheme apis. I guess it would be simpler to just talk
directly to the main thread when i need to, which is why i'm asking.
Otherwise i'm thinking of just using zeromq on the main thread.

Thanks

Nate