At Sat, 6 Feb 2021 01:03:54 +0000 (UTC), "Killian Zhuo (KDr2)" wrote:
> Hi, I use `--enable-racket=` because that I found that without it I can't
> build
> Racket CS:
> I ran
> ``` ./configure --enable-cs --enable-bc --enable-csdefault
> make make install```

True --- that won't work. The Git repo is not set up to work with
`configure`, etc., out of the box.

But a plain `make` in the top-level directory of the Git repo will sort
out the needed bootstrapping automatically. Just use `make` at the top
of the repo --- I'm pretty sure that's what you'll want to do.

For more information, see "build.md" at the top of the repo:

https://github.com/racket/racket/blob/master/build.md#1-building-racket-from-source

As it says there, another possibility is to get a source distribution,
and that will work in the `configure`, etc., way that you expect.

Hope that helps,
Matthew