I was starting to explore plot and I am getting a behavior I do not
understand. plot doesn't seem to be able to figure out the bounds for
something that seems pretty straight-forward. When I give bounds as an
optional argument I don't see the line I expect to see. Can anyone provide
me some pointers? I feel like I am just missing something conceptually and
would appreciate some guidance. Here is some minimal code to demonstrate
the problem.  I get a plot square, but no line, and I can demonstrate that
the function generates reasonable numbers for this range of inputs.

    #lang racket
    (require plot)
    (require math/distributions)

    (define (norm-prior mu)
      (lambda (sd)
      (lambda (ind)
        (* ind (flnormal-pdf mu sd ind #f)))))

    (define d ((norm-prior 0.5) 0.1))

    (plot (function d 0 1 #:y-min 0.0 #:y-max 2.0 #:samples 100))

    (map d (range 0.0 1.0 0.01))