I searched for "Etan Wexler" on google groups and found other older
messages, but they seem more normal, human written.
But I can't quite decide whether this latest message is human art, or maybe
ai art / an ai or a bot conversing.

What I find strange is the repetitions within the text, but that might be
an "intentional" choice, whether human or AI.
Interestingly Discourse is mistyped as Discursive, I didn't know that word
as non-native speaker, it means to digress / "to wander from the subject"
and the text seems to do that.
So that could both be a human using irony or an AI seeing it as an prompt
to do that.

While the message reminds me of early videos I saw about GPT-2 and AI
generated texts, within the context of the other messages I am not really
sure.
The earlier messages make me think, the text is written by a human that
likes word puzzles and experimenting with different styles of expression,
without leaving an explanation of what is actually meant.
I guess we are reaching a point were we can't be sure anymore whether there
is a human typing anymore.
I also wonder whether all captchas are completely useless by now.

At least videos like this make me think that is the case:
OpenAI GPT-3 - Good At Almost Everything! šŸ¤–
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9AwxfjxvE

I guess we will have to wait and see, whether there will be other messages.

Simon