Hi,

We want to set up a radius server with dyn. addresses and static ones (for bSMTP
customers). The static IP adresses ware in our LDAP database
(ipaddress=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Can I combile these two configurations into one radius configuration?

--
Regards,

 Robin Gruyters - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - WISH-Noknok - RIPE: AS9133
 http://www.wish.nl - tel: +31(0)205358535 - fax. +31(0)208762628
 PGP key ID 88E5D96A - Sr. IT Engineer / Web Designer / B.O.F.H.
 Excuse of the day: A plumber is needed, the network drain is clogged