Hi every one.

I got a little problem and I hope some one can give me an idea what should
be happening.

Here I've a 3Com chassis with Hiper DSP cards and Hiper ARC router. I been
looking at the online dial-up users list, and I found that sometimes there
are some users that can connect twice. This is not what I want.

In my radius.cfg file I got DefaultSimultaneousUse = 1, so the only way to
get connected more than 1 time is when the CHECKATTR check attribute says
another thing (in fact the only way to connect more than once is when
Simultaneous-Use is set to 2 for some users who bring ISDN 128K links up).

Well, those users I found connected more than once, have not any
Simultaneous-Use attribute set, so they should not be connected twice. I
keep all the users attributes in a MySQL tables.

I thought that maybe those users were not into the RADONLINE table (should
be a good reason for radiator to let pass those users more than once), but
(saddly) I found they were on the table.

What should be happening?. Why Radiator is gettting OK.... PASS to those
users who are already connected?.

Thanks in advance for the help!

:-)

/Sergio