Hello Sergio -

At 17:28 -0500 01/2/13, Sergio Gonzalez wrote:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>Hi every one.
>
>I got a little problem and I hope some one can give me an idea what
>should be happening.
>
>Here I've a 3Com chassis with Hiper DSP cards and Hiper ARC router.
>I been looking at the online dial-up users list, and I found that
>sometimes there are some users that can connect twice. This is not
>what I want.
>
>In my radius.cfg file I got DefaultSimultaneousUse = 1, so the only
>way to get connected more than 1 time is when the CHECKATTR check
>attribute says another thing (in fact the only way to connect more
>than once is when Simultaneous-Use is set to 2 for some users who
>bring ISDN 128K links up).
>
>Well, those users I found connected more than once, have not any
>Simultaneous-Use attribute set, so they should not be connected
>twice. I keep all the users attributes in a MySQL tables.
>
>I thought that maybe those users were not into the RADONLINE table
>(should be a good reason for radiator to let pass those users more
>than once), but (saddly) I found they were on the table.
>
>What should be happening?. Why Radiator is gettting OK.... PASS to
>those users who are already connected?.

As always, it is difficult (impossible) for me to say what is going
on unless you send me a copy of the configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator demonstrating the problem.

However, at a guess, you probably have users using upper case and
lower case and possibly extra spaces when entering their usernames,
and you have one or more RewriteUsername statements that let them in.

hth

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.