On 05/08/2012 09:12 AM, Jens Neu wrote:

> this works quite well so far. Please note the %L/authlog.pool1,
> %L/authlog.pool2, etc. Now I want to create the analog for
> %L/detail.pool1, %L/detail.pool2 and so on. Any hints on how to achieve
> this? No matter where I place my "AcctLogFilename %L/detail.pool1" it
> gets ignored. As I understand the reference in 5.19.4, it should work
> <Handler> specific...

Hello Jens,

I was quite puzzled why it does not work for you. I bet you have
something like this in your log:

ERR: Unknown keyword 'AcctLogFilename' in file.cfg line 38

So use AcctLogFileName in your Handlers and it should work. Notice the
spelling (f vs F). That's where the problem is.

Thanks!
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>