Yes...ppm install did give me version 0.44 however, upon futher investigation, we have a hook that calls "use Net::LDAP qw(:all)" .  The qw(:all) is what is causing the issue with this version of NET::LDAP.  There are several threads regarding this particular issue.  One workaround is to import only the constants that are required.  Will have to engage a pogrammer to help with that.

Thanks for the headsup on the PeapVersion.  Again, I only inheirtied the responsibility of the Radius service a while ago and I have no idea of the thought process the previous individual may have had with the configuration.  The whole configuration looks a little convuluted to me, but that may have been due to limitations present in previous versions of Radiator.

MH

On 2012-05-09, at 3:03 PM, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

On 05/09/2012 09:11 PM, Michael Hulko wrote:

It would appear that I have missed the Net-LDAP module that one of our
hooks calls.  Not sure why this is not part of the standard
packages...Is there a specific package I should use.

I think ppm install perl-ldap should give you version 0.44 which is the
current version too.

I took a quick look at the configuration too. I suggest the following:

# DupInterval 0
EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0

Unless there's a good reason, you should not accept duplicates. Also,
PEAP version 0 works better with e.g., with Macs and IOS devices. It's
also default in version 4.9

Heikki

MH