Where did y'all read these were a lightweight Nitto Noodle?  They are
listed at 380 grams which is inline with other Noodles.  My understanding
was they were 50 cm wide--two cm wider than the then widest 48 cm
offering.  Then, Riv went all 7 minute abs and released the 52 and 54
centimeter variants.  I recently had a conversation with someone at Riv
regarding the widest Noodles who said that Nitto is trying to deprecate the
26.0 clamp diameter.  I personally have had 46 cm Noodles, the Fairweather
174AA short shallow Noodle in 46 cm, and this week I swapped the 54 cm ones
off my Hunqapillar in favor of the new Ritchey Corralitos bar which may be
my favorite drop bar for a longish top tube bike.  I wanted to like the
Noodle, but they have too much drop for me.