And meanwhile, the patron will think we have all gone crazy.  Let's see.
The author is known as Mark Twain.  Do you have any biographies on him.  No,
but we have biographies on Samuel Clemens.  Are they the same.  Sure, trust
me.

Hello hon, did you get a biography on Mark Twain.
No, but I got one on Samuel Clemens

Next scene: Gnasing of teeth, throwing dishes.
Next scene: Marital counseling....etc.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian