J. McRee Elrod wrote:

http://slc.bc.ca/cheats/practices.htm

I suppose RDA is too verbose for you to come out with an RDA version
of your handy dandy binder?  I know of nothing more helpful to the new
cataloguer trying to use multiple standards simultaneously.

The RDA online software will have the capability for you (if you subscribe, of course) to create your own "work flows." Those work flows are probably very similar to your "cheats/practices." It will be possible to export than as a document, I believe, so assuming you aren't using the entirety of RDA, you may be able to have your handy dandy binder from the work flow you also use in the online interface. Or you could create a minimal set as a work flow designed for printing.

kc

--
kco...@kcoyle.net http://www.kcoyle.net