From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[rd...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Jackie Johnson
[j.john...@bham.ac.uk]
Sent: 26 August 2010 12:59
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] New to list

Hi all I am new to the list. I am just wondering whether anyone else is
struggling as I am with RDA. I am finding the terminology rather impenetrable
and the descriptions very convoluted. Would be good to know I am not the only
one, or is it a sign of my age and my 32-year acquaintance with AACR2?

Regards,

Jackie Johnson
Metadata Coordinator
Library Services