Quoting John Espley <espl...@vtls.com>:

 In the VTLS FRBR implementation, a manifestation for an aggregate can
be linked to multiple Expressions/Works.  One of the Expression/Work is
for the aggregate as a whole.  The other Expression/Works are for the
separate Works in the aggregate.

That seems like a neat way to handle it, very much like the series + series analytics that some catalogs carry. And presumably a library could choose which 'analytics' to add to the catalog. Of course, now we'll hear from Bernard about how MAB has always done this (and I've seen some MAB records with this feature). :-)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net