I seem to remember, maybe it was oral history or something like that, but if
the phrase were connected to the person and really did not represent a
subtitle, it was connected to area of responsibility.

For instance: The moon over the hill / |c a romantic novel by Billy
Misbegotten.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian