Posted to Bibframe:

>http://www.loc.gov/marc/transition/pdf/marcld-report-11-21-2012.pdf

 Creative Work - a resource reflecting a conceptual essence of the
cataloging item.

 Instance - a resource reflecting an individual, material embodiment
of the Work.

 Authority - a resource reflecting key authority concepts that have
defined relationships reflected in the Work and Instance. Examples of
Authority Resources include People, Places, Topics, Organizations, etc.

 Annotation - a resource that decorates other BIBFRAME resources with
additional information. Examples of such annotations include Library
Holdings information, cover art and reviews.

Are we to gather that RDA's "Work" is still a work, but that "Instance"
replaces Manifestation, Expression is no more, and Item data is a part
of annotation?  Will WIAA or CIAA be our new acronym, replacing WEMI?