I have the same feeling. I have to highlight points in slides that are not
covered in the current rules but will be added in the future. And I cannot
guarantee that all points in delivery are accurate. How many documents I
have to capture and read :) Anyway, in the land of this country, the most
shining word is Changes.

Thanks,
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System