Rochard Baumgarten asked:

>I am listing all four editors.  All of them have some of their
>writings in the book.  I am not creating a Contents note because of
>the sheer size that it would be.  Should I just use the relationship
>designator of editor or use both author and editor?

We would not use $eauthor ore $faut.  They are not not authors of the
work, only of parts of it, so are contributors not authors.

Confusion of joint authors of a work with contributors of parts of a
compilation, will be a major RDA record mistake I suspect.

Another reason for not using $eauthor or $4aut, is that one would then
expect the first 700 to be a 100.  If something in addition to $editor
or $4edt is wanted, use $econtributor or $4ctb.

There is nothing wrong with repeating $e or $4.  No $2 with source
code is needed.