It would not be correct to use “SC” in your place of publication.  If you are
supplying a date, you wouldn’t use a postal abbreviation. Either [Charleston]
or [Charleston, South Carolina].

Adam Schiff

From: Patricia Mary Gierke
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 7:21 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] 264 question

Hi Mary

I agree wholeheartedly – ever SO grateful for this list !

And, if I may say so, I think your final decision is SPOT ON!

I believe we are encouraged to SUPPLY a place of publication or probable place
whenever possible….which is what you’ve done.

And you obviously KNOW that the book is self-published because it is stated
somewhere.

Bravo!

Trish Gierke (Cataloguer)

Durban University of Technology Library