Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:54:34 +0000
From: "Arakawa, Steven" <steven.arak...@yale.edu>
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] RDA name authorities |c (Fictitious character)

When training, I like to use the LC cataloging for ISBN 9781401310646  (LCCN
2011015148). The record was cataloged following AACR2, but it?s easy to see how
a fictitious character AAP would be used in RDA. This is clearly not a
pseudonym situation.
Steven Arakawa
Catalog Librarian for Training & Documentation
Catalog & Metada Services
Sterling Memorial Library. Yale University
P.O. Box 208240 New Haven, CT 06520-8240
(203) 432-8286 steven.arak...@yale.edu<mailto:steven.arak...@yale.edu>