Dear colleagues,

The Bodleian Libraries and Oxford Library Information System are pleased to be
able to make their inhouse RDA documentation publicly available at
http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/our-work/cataloguing.  It includes brief transfer
training materials for experienced cataloguers and comprehensive materials for
training from scratch and for reference, all available under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 license.

Because we have a very large number of cataloguers scattered over many
libraries, some of whom do only small amounts of cataloguing, our documentation
is designed to be fairly free-standing.  We have to keep contact sessions to
the minimum, and we do not expect all cataloguers to gain a detailed knowledge
of FRBR or of the RDA Toolkit.

We benefited greatly from seeing other agencies' materials when we were
planning our RDA implementation, and we hope that our materials may be of some
use or interest to agencies who are currently planning their own
implementation.  Comments and corrections are very welcome
(c...@bodleian.ox.ac.uk<mailto:c...@bodleian.ox.ac.uk>).

Best wishes,
Bernadette
Bernadette O'Reilly