Hi All,
I've run into a few more problems with Fingerprinting, I'm trying to create a
database of these fingerprints, I've tried a few different methods to write the
fingerprints

SparseIntVect<boost::uint32_t> *finger;
mol=SmilesToMol(line);
finger = MorganFingerprints::getFingerprint(*mol, 2);
cout << finger.toString() << endl;

Which returns

Fingerprint.cpp:49: error: request for member ‘toString’ in ‘finger’, which is
of non-class type ‘RDKit::SparseIntVect<unsigned int>*’

Then as a fix i tried intreated over the entries in the vector however firstly
I can't use the getLength function because of the same error above, and when I
put in an arbitrary depth and managed to get some output, however it seemed
only to output a huge amount of zero's

Thanks,
Nick

The Institute of Cancer Research: Royal Cancer Hospital, a charitable Company
Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England under Company No. 534147 with its
Registered Office at 123 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RP.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer and network.