I tried to build the May 2008 release tarball today on a centos 4.6 system with gcc-3 and boost 1.36.0, and ran into a C++ problem that is beyond my ken.

I can get everything else to build, but in Code/Geometry/Wrap/Point.cpp, I get a boost error that is too long to cut and paste here. The gist of it appears to be that there is a bad template definition for "operator+" somewhere in that source file.

If anyone is interested, I will gladly pass along a copy of the error. Otherwise if this error jogs anyone else's memory, that would be even better still.

Thanks,
        Andy