Dear all,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Andrew Fant <f...@moleculargeek.com> wrote:
>> I tried to build the May 2008 release tarball today on a centos 4.6
>> system with gcc-3 and boost 1.36.0, and ran into a C++ problem that is
>> beyond my ken.
>
> I haven't tried boost 1.36.0 yet, so you're breaking new ground.

I tried building the current svn version of the RDKit with boost
1.36.0 and also encountered problems building the python wrapper
around Points ($RDBASE/Code/Geometry/Wrap/Point.cpp).

I'm looking into this to see if I can figure out a fix. In the
meantime, I would strongly suggest *not* upgrading to boost 1.36.