From: Greg Landrum [mailto:greg.land...@gmail.com]
Sent: vendredi, 30. avril 2010 11:03
To: Cedric MORETTI
Cc: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] Error depicting a smiles string

Hi Cedric,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Cedric MORETTI
<cedric.more...@firmenich.com> wrote:
> I'm really interested by the possibility to draw the picture with rdkit.
> Si I test the command that Gred has written.
> The file has created but there are not image I have a white picture, it's not
> empty...

That's not good.
I would like to find this problem. Which version of the RDKit did you
use? Did you run it on Windows or Linux?

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Firmenich,
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. The contents
do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except to the extent that it relates
to their official business.