On 19/07/12 13:28, Fabian Dey wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am having difficulties installing RDKIT on a Centos 5.6 (with python
> bindings).
> I compiled and installed  the latest numpy, boost and cmake version
> from their sources (I had also tried using
> the versions available through "yum" - which are quite old compared to
> the most up-to-date version). I updated
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the boost libraries and compiled RDKIT as
> mentioned in the installation instruction,
> which finishes without a single error. However, when I run "make test"
> I get a lot of seg-faults (only with "py"thon
> tests):

Related?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4959872/py-initmodule4-with-djapian-xapian

FYI, this is how I run cmake:

$ cmake -DRDK_INSTALL_INTREE=0  -DBOOST_ROOT=/usr/local \
    -DBoost_USE_STATIC_LIBS=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local ..

$ cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.7 (Final)
$ uname -m
x86_64