Hi James,

Sorry for the slow reply, this one got lost in the rush around the UGM.
I'm not able to reproduce the error you show below with the commands you
sent. Did you do something else in between or is that the error really
coming after input [6]?

As for the larger question: are you looking to do a substructure query
between each reactant/product of rxn and each reactant/product of qrxn?

-greg